Reel Big Fish - Turn the Radio Off (ETR?)

This is not a definite time yet, I will make a new PO thread with the link and image with all details once the records arrive later but regardless assume they will go on sale TOMORROW aka Friday but again, I will make a new thread and post PO image later once it is finished 

Right on, looking forward to it! Thanks ETR!

Heads up to those interested

These shipped from the plant yesterday & should arrive tomorrow or friday. I have a PO image already made up besides photos of the actual vinyl variants and on sale date so once they arrive I will get those edited and start promoting asap.  I am going to put them up the day after they show up so assume either THIS friday or Saturday!    

I will post the final PO image here and on all ETR Social media once finished with all the detais

Awesome!! I can't wait!

Did the shipment not show up?

Unfortunately they did not even though the tracking said May 8th.   I got a call from fed ex at 8am today saying that since it is 3 pallets of records (over 1500lbs) and being delivered to a residential address that they need to scedule a delivery in order to make sure someone will be around when they arrive.  That being said, the earliest they could scedule was monday morning so it looks like these will be going on sale tuesday or wednesday now depending what time they show up.  Sorry about the tease yesterday, totally out of my hands and im not happy about it either.  I will keep everyone here in the loop and post pics once I have more info .... Have a Great Weekend everyone!

Unfortunately they did not even though the tracking said May 8th.   I got a call from fed ex at 8am today saying that since it is 3 pallets of records (over 1500lbs) and being delivered to a residential address that they need to scedule a delivery in order to make sure someone will be around when they arrive.  That being said, the earliest they could scedule was monday morning so it looks like these will be going on sale tuesday or wednesday now depending what time they show up.  Sorry about the tease yesterday, totally out of my hands and im not happy about it either.  I will keep everyone here in the loop and post pics once I have more info .... Have a Great Weekend everyone!

Understandable, and thanks for the update.  I'll keep an eye here and on the store for when they go up.  Very excited for this!

We appreciate it dude! Keep up the great work.

well as least i can share the pain of having pallets of records being delivered to a residential address with someone else here... ugh its the worst... ive had three trucks get stuck on my super hilly, dead end road already

Hot Topic colors hmmmm... I definitely want the green/yellow swirl but HT sometimes has bombass colors.

We chose the colors for both retailers

ETR is Orange/Green Swirl -   /500 copies and ONLY at ETR webstrore

Hot topic has 350/500 on SOLID GREEN and etr will have the other 150 for those who are variant collectors and want to save shipping on getting both in the same place