PO: Emmure - Eternal Enemies 4/15/14

A couple colors available (clear green, clear with black smoke, black), along with a few pre-order packages on Victory Records. 

Emmure seems to be a band that you either love, or hate.  I have about a 50/50 feeling on each side of the coin.  I thought Goodbye To The Gallows & The Respect Issue were both good albums, but they completely lost me on Felony.  Seemed to go way too hip-hop influenced on that record for my liking.  But when they came back with Speaker Of The Dead I was back on the bandwagon, that album is bad-fuckin-ass.  And I think Slave To The Game followed suit. 

They don't seem very popular in the vinyl world, but I figure it's worth a post anyways to somebody who might be interested. 

Also worth noting that the vinyl prices are fair at about $14 each, but the shipping ain't nothin' nice: $7 unless you're ordering a bunch of stuff they'll give you a price break.

http://www.victorymerch.com/store/emmure/vinyl

• 2 months later...

They used to be a guilty pleasure of mine.  Over the top, over produced, bass-heavy, aggro deathcore.  If you're into that style of music/vocals (as I am) it was a fun band to crank up on your car stereo with your windows down.

I never thought the music/band had any substance or value, and I always thought Frankie was a moron, but whatever, there's no crime in being an idiot.

However, the whole 'Bring a Gun to School' thing?  Actually being pro-senseless violence is not morally defensible (in my personal moral system) and so I cannot support the band in any way.  I no longer, and will not in the future, possess anything associated with Frankie.

They used to be a guilty pleasure of mine.  Over the top, over produced, bass-heavy, aggro deathcore.  If you're into that style of music/vocals (as I am) it was a fun band to crank up on your car stereo with your windows down.

I never thought the music/band had any substance or value, and I always thought Frankie was a moron, but whatever, there's no crime in being an idiot.

However, the whole 'Bring a Gun to School' thing?  Actually being pro-senseless violence is not morally defensible (in my personal moral system) and so I cannot support the band in any way.  I no longer, and will not in the future, possess anything associated with Frankie.

This is exactly how I feel about them. The band is nowhere near talented and Frankie is an absolute asshole. Their first album is decent though...at best...but their music went downhill quickly after that

They used to be a guilty pleasure of mine. Over the top, over produced, bass-heavy, aggro deathcore. If you're into that style of music/vocals (as I am) it was a fun band to crank up on your car stereo with your windows down.

However, the whole 'Bring a Gun to School' thing? Actually being pro-senseless violence is not morally defensible (in my personal moral system) and so I cannot support the band in any way. I no longer, and will not in the future, possess anything associated with Frankie.

This. I liked them quite some years ago and beside that my musical taste grew beyond this kind of music in general, I can't stand such statements and I would totally distance myself from this band even if I would still be into that kind of music