It's Terrible, But I Love It and I Don't Care Who Knows

I don't think people know what terrible means. Because Gilmore Girls and The Challenge aren't even close.

Also, every time I see this thread, I read it's title in the voice of Craig from Parks & Rec

Gilmore Girls as a show is not terrible, but openly admitting to enjoying Gilmore Girls (a who whose target demographic I am certainly far from being a part of) as much as  I do is terrible (to me).

Oh shit- metro station. I think that is literally the only band I consider a guilty pleazh.

Their debut album (possibly their only one? I don't know) has been sitting in my local record store for MONTHS, possibly years. 

I always have to talk myself out of buying it.

I totally saw them live with Mitchell Musso...and Mayday Parade.

Their debut album (possibly their only one? I don't know) has been sitting in my local record store for MONTHS, possibly years.

How much is it?

Wait is that shit on vinyl!???? Tell me what to do was my fucking favorite song ever back in the day...

Gilmore Girls as a show is not terrible, but openly admitting to enjoying Gilmore Girls (a who whose target demographic I am certainly far from being a part of) as much as  I do is terrible (to me).

fuck gender, bro.

when people talk about having a soft spot for timber and britney spears- they're aware.

when you talk about loving things like gilmore girls, mean girls, and katy perry.. you're just able to see through barriers and appreciate what's great entertainment.

*fucktards who get down to timber do not count as great entertainment. because they would be doing the very same if chumbuwumba were playing.

• 1 month later...

I'm reviving this. Guilty pleasures have been prominent for me the last two weeks. Watching - Salem on WGN It's kinda gory, but really terrible and I can't stop watching it.   Spinning - Mayday Parade A Lesson in Romantics. Been listening to a lot of pop punk lately and spinning this record brings back so many memories. I am ashamed of myself, but I don't care who knows it. 

Love anything that has to do with horror, witches, magic, murder, etc. No matter how terrible it is, I will still watch it. lol

Word. I LOVE bad horror movies...Also, off the top of my head: Rock of Love/I Love New York/Flavor of Love/etc. and System of a Down. There's gotta be more--I like some pretty awful stuff.