It's Terrible, But I Love It and I Don't Care Who Knows

Catfish. Holy shit, that show is a joke, but I can't scroll past it and not watch it. You'd have to be so fucking dumb to get on there!

hahahaah some of the people on there. 'we're engaged and have been dating online for 11 years! she's only sent me 3 pics during that time and they look like professional modeling pics, but that's not weird, right?! this person is totally a professional model!'

'she said her skype was broken for the past 6 years. then she asked for $700 to buy a new computer, so i sent it to her,  but then she said that skype was blocked on it, so that sucked! BUT WE ARE SO IN LOVE AND LOVE CONQUERS ALL. unless she turns out to be not actually a supermodel. then nope nope nope nope.'

Storage Wars is my biggest love, even though I know how terrible it is.  Can't get enough of Barry, or how toolish everyone else is.  I've also been really enjoying Friday Night Tykes, even though I know the coaches are all head cases and are probably ruining these kids' childhoods.  Go Outlaws, though.

Did you see the one where they both catfished each other and turned out to both be girls? Goddamnit that one was too good.

or the one where the girl thought she was actually talking to bow wow and it turned out to be a lesbian who could...sort of...pass for a guy? haha

I will only watch the original Storage Wars.  I, too, love Barry.  Apparently he's Jesse James' uncle?

Agreed.  Texas/New York ones are trash.  Like I said, Barry is the main reason I watch, but early seasons were very entertaining with Dave being the biggest douchebag possible.

Didn't know that about Barry but seems legit.  Dude loves his toys, and has some dope bikes and cars.

I did see part of a commercial the other day... apparently he is getting his own show on A&E where he buys random rarities from other people who are about as nuts as him.  Guess he "retired" from the auction business.

Storage Wars is my biggest love, even though I know how terrible it is. Can't get enough of Barry, or how toolish everyone else is. I've also been really enjoying Friday Night Tykes, even though I know the coaches are all head cases and are probably ruining these kids' childhoods. Go Outlaws, though.

I recently saw friday night tykes for the first time last week. Fucking coaches fucking them kids up. Im from texas so i can understand why they do it