Fest 13

registration was not as bad this year, but i got there early.

I did go on a big shopping spree

2 fat comp 10" colors both limited to 100 copies (looked like there are like 7 colors all limited to 100)
Masked intruder MI LP store color
Me first - diva LP store color
Chunksaah comp 10" limited to 600 copies
Descendents fest 13 print
Propagandhi / lagwagon fest 11 print
Aws show print

What's the parking situation like? I see there are a couple of garages near everything, so those are the safest bet, right?

The garages cost money, and are probably the worst places to park. They are pretty much only used by students going to the clubs which makes them a target for thieves, plus they are just full of drunk assholes. It's usually not too difficult to find a spot within a few blocks of the venues downtown, and parking is free all weekend after 5 or 6 on Friday if you want to just keep it there. There is also free parking on campus on the weekends, which is only about a 20 minute walk to the downtown venues.

We have all the time in the world while we wait on line to figure it out. PM your number again.

Wait in line? Psshhht. Already got my pass. Straight to the flea market I go. If anyone wants to say hi, I'm wearing a hWm shirt and a mad industrieindustries cap with a big yellow m on it