Support My Stupid Pokemon Nostalgia Binge (I Will Regret This)

derrickcook19941

Just send him the $30! If you don't grab 'em, I will! Hah.

haha I took a look at them and there are some ones I really like. I decided to ask 40+ shipping but I still think that's a great deal. if he doesn't pick them up I wouldn't be against getting rid of them. I have no enjoyment from them anymore.

I found a bunch of them when I was packing for my move last summer, but I know I had much more than what I found and have no idea where they all went. I remember having a Japanese Blastoise holofoil and a Machamp still wrapped in plastic from the beginner's box. The ones I did find I gave to my friend's kid, but I really wish I knew where the rest of them went.

I found a bunch of them when I was packing for my move last summer, but I know I had much more than what I found and have no idea where they all went. I remember having a Japanese Blastoise holofoil and a Machamp still wrapped in plastic from the beginner's box. The ones I did find I gave to my friend's kid, but I really wish I knew where the rest of them went.

me as well...i used to have like 1000 of em or something. i think i sold them at my familys garage sale when i was like 12 or something. stupid. i had one of the original 1st edition holo charizards.

Hey man. I can see that you got a lot of responses, but I know I have a mostly complete set of the original 1999 cards at my parents house, I can probably go take a look within the next few days, if you are still interested. Send me a PM and let me know, cause they are literally just sitting around. I've also got a bunch of old MtG cards as well; I don't even remember the names of the series (Weatherlight maybe?) that I would love to get rid of.

I just found my cards. I'm counting them. All Pokemon, no energy cards. They range from the jungle and fossil sets to whatever set the "ex" Pokemon came in. I have some rares, including Exploud ex which someone offered me a $20 for once. I'd really like to get rid of them all since I'm in currently without income.

Holy nostalgia. I have some awesome cards. Lol. Maybe instead of selling I should just buy a display binder haha

But I have 293 various Pokemon cards from the sets mentioned in my previous post. I also have seven of the tops collectible Pokemon cards. And 11 cardboard cutout cards which I think came from burger king in the late 90s? Or something. Also found dbz and digimon cards so this is a good day lol

I've got:

Shiny Vaporeon (Jungle)

Shiny Magneton

Shiny Chansey

Non-Shiny interesting cards:

Scyther (Jungle)
Chinchou (Neo-Genesis)

Tauros (Jungle)

Zubat (Rocket)

Unown (E) (Neo-Discovery)

Rattata (Rocket)

Psyduck (Rocket)