Agalloch - The Serpent & The Sphere - Now Available!

Since they seemed to produce the vinyl alone, they may sell it like Faustian Echos, but who knows for sure. Makes me a bit glad The End should handle The Mantle eventually even though I read plenty of bad experiences of others ordering Pale Folklore. Personally I was lucky and had a good experience.

I really dislike the end. They were fickle with dir en grey.. in the end I remember they gave up on supporting them and cut their prices down from 15/DVD and 22/2xLP to 3/DVD and 12/2xLP. Then Dir en greys Japanese management booked an American leg for their 2013 tour, GHOUL, and the end kicked all the prices back up once they started to sell again. After the LP sold out the label again stopped offering support, and now they confirm to no longer be working with the band. It's frightening knowing my favorite band no longer has a "home" in this country! I hope the label has treated Agalloch better over the years

• 3 weeks later...

So is this the "translucent blood red with black haze" variant found here?

I would think so. You know what they say...one man's translucent burgundy is another man's translucent blood red with black haze.

But below are fitterhappier pics of his tour copy.

bumping with pictures

7LTVcxx.jpg

pEnIAYn.jpg

6CzCgAN.jpg

Wish this had been $25 when I saw them. Probably the venue taking a cut of the merch markup. I know many friends in bands who hate the venue they played at, and I assume other than "pay to play" that is part of it. Oh well, the album isn't classic Agalloch (that era is over), but it's good enough for me and glad to have supported the band.

• 2 weeks later...