PO SOON: Filter - Short Bus (MOV)

Just found this:

http://musiconvinyl.com/catalog/filter/short-bus

Releasedate : 2014-04-14

Short Bus is the debut album from Filter. The alternative/industrial rock group was formed by orginal Nine Inch Nails touring guitarist Richard Patrick and guitarist/programmer Brian Liesegang. The first pressing of this re-issue will be available as an exclusive run of hand numbered copies on solid green vinyl!

• 180 gram audiophile vinyl
  • Includes insert with lyrics
  • First pressing of 1000 numbered copies on solid green vinyl

That one is not bad but I think the mix & perfect balance of industrial/electronica & alt-rock of Short Bus is just perfect and no other later records compared to it. 

Agreed.  I used to hold the belief that Titled of Record was on par, or at least Filters second best LP, after Short Bus. After a while I just noticed that when I listened to filter, I kept returning to Short Bus and finally lost interest in Title of Record. I feel like Short Bus was excellent partially because it was him proving he could make it outside of his Nine Inch Nails career. Short Bus is just classic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my copy in the mail today that I ordered on Amazon from MovieMars for $22.  Got a green/#'d copy.  Cranking it now, sounds awesome.  I haven't listened to this album in ages and forgot how good it is.

I cranked mine too when I got it a few weeks ago.  Definitely their best work, great album start to finish.