PO: Akira OST / Geinoh Yamashirogumi

I got mine from Bleep today, the record itself is fine but there's an awful tear on the top. It is actually a hole.

Bj0JEm7CcAAbrwE.jpg

Really bummed out as it's sold out now so getting it replaced is going to be difficult. It looks like it happened before it was shipped as there's nothing in the mailer that could have tore it.

Sent Bleep the picture anyway to see what they think.

It was well packed and secure, it doesn't look like it was snagged in transit. I think it must have happened in the warehouse before it got packed.

update: Bleep have got back to me and are offering to get a replacement sleeve from the label with a full refund if that is not possible. Great response from them. Hopefully I'll get the replacement sleeve as I love this record.

Did anyone else get this message from banquet? 

"It's been processed and your pre-orders will be dispatched as soon as we receive stock from the supplier."

As their website displays live stock numbers.. I assumed they would already have the stock in.

I got that to. I have found Banquet often promise more releases than they deliver, but it's always worth a try.