PO: Akira OST / Geinoh Yamashirogumi

Mine arrived from Shinybeast today. Guess what.

0FwdDhX.jpg

It was packed really well, I guess the disc has just been floating around in the jacket.

I've emailed Shiny Beast, hopefully they can do something :/

EDIT: Might be worth noting that the record wasn't shrink wrapped. Which I guess kinda explains why the record was free to move about and cut into the jacket.

easy solution to the seam split problem: i asked them to ship the record outside the cover after they got back to me about payment and the whole thing came as mint as it can be :)

but yeah, only thing that wouldve been even easier: shipping them that way directly

If I had known that they wouldn't be shrink-wrapped, I probably would have done the same. Quite a shame - I hope it can be rectified in some way.

No one has pointed this out yet either, but the cover art isn't the highest quality. I'll take some pics later.

I logged in to my account on Bleep and it shows the order updated as of 4/1 as "despatched".

I didn't initially realize that I had created an account when I ordered. Try that, Jack.

Thanks for the heads-up. Just checked my account and it looks like mine was sent 4/1 as well. I was getting worried it hadn't updated since I ordered.

Anyone able to grab me a copy from one of those websites that still has it? I won't be able to send the payment until the 12th unfortunately but I can promise I'm good for it.

Anyone at all?  Even if someone see's one in stores.  As long as you have no problem waiting a week until my payment, I'd love a copy.

it is 100% a boot. Cat.Number should be BINYL28021. You won`t find this Information anywhere on the cover or the record itself. Also BINYL is a japanese record label and you won't find any Information on their website. It is just another fake japanese bootlegs. Just like the RIDE reissue a couple of years ago. And beside, you could never get a japanese Import for 20$.