[PO] Planning For Burial : Desideratum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a list of upcoming releases that he posted on Tumblr sometime today :

Desideratum full length LP/CD (May 13th 2014 on Flenser Records) recorded May - December 2013. the base layers of the title track were recorded in October 2010.

Distances EP Cassette (Spring 2014 on Bathetic Records) recorded over a weekend in early October 2013. 2 songs of doom/blues improv

Anything For You: A Tribute to Swans  Compilation Digital Download (May 2014 on Chvrchdust Records) Recorded in a day March 2014. Contributed a reworked cover of “You’re Not Real, Girl”

Liar In Wait split 7” (sometime eventually on Anti-matter Records) Music recorded between May - October 2013. vocals recorded March 2014. Still in the mixing stage “Mischief Night” which was originally planned to be on Desideratum.

Fioe Gras / King Woman 3 Way split / formart TBA (sometime before the end of the year hopefully on a TBA label) Recorded in a day in April 2014. still being mixed. 1 song my friend says isn’t like my quiet stuff more of a ballad, i think it sounds like the cure.

Troubled By Insects split cassingle (hopefully have this ready for June when I play two shows in PNW with him) still needs to be recorded. a cover of the song “Breaker” by Low

To Be Everything EP of sorts format TBA (extremely late in the year or early 2015) a collection of songs I’ve been working on for awhile. Recording starts this week.

A cassette version of Heaven Or Atlantic City

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm new to EL's catalog, jumped too late onto that wagon (but glad I did). 

Flenser took my attention a couple a years ago because of W&R and Panopticon but I've always seen them as a black metal label and their catalog never quite crushed, Their step towards EL's kinda brought them some fresh air and also a different audience, so here's hope they'll keep that new leg up and running.

To both of you guys, I can't stress enough how great I think The Flenser is. This year especially. I know there's new Mamaleek coming soon, and Botanist as well. Mamaleek released Kurdaitcha on Enemies List. And Botanist is... well... shit. Check him out if you haven't, you're in for a treat.