The Unicorns - Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone REISSUE

I am half thinking this will end up being the CD.. :(

oh well.  Hey, so I preordered the coloured version through amazon.com (or .ca) way way waaaay back.. but ive had a run of orders with them not complete lately.. is that a common thing with them? has anyone that preordered with amazon received their (coloured) copy, or notification of shipment?

mine still says "guaranteed by tuesday" but havent seen shipping confirmation so i suspect a holdup

mine still says "guaranteed by tuesday" but havent seen shipping confirmation so i suspect a holdup

I spoke with Ashley, the chatbot.. and she GUARANTEED me that I'd get shipping notification on monday.. course some other chatbots guaranteed id see shipping notifications for other lps.. .and that never happened.. she seemed really confident though, so there's that.

Yeah, talked to insound...this should ease your souls

"I am sorry for the delay responding to this matter. Our new facility is fulfilling these Unicorns orders. It looks like they printed these shipping labels in advance of the product arriving so they could send it out as quickly as possible. Once the records arrive to the warehouse, the shipping team will immediately send them out. UPS should email you again when the package is in transit so you know the tracking number is active. We apologize for any confusion. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Have a good day,

-John, Insound.com" {end quote, end sadness}