PO: DangerDOOM reissue

chill out, I'm not against anyone or playing any advocate. Not the first time a company has used that word "limited" as a selling tactic. Almost every copy of Portishead  "Three" has a limited sticker on it, its like limited to thousands. Enjoy the Album , you guys got it early and the price is about the same anyways.

Just a note - the amazon version also seems to be a single disc vs the double LP lex shipped. I'm super annoyed by the fact that the discs are paper thin and would blow off of my turntable with a light breeze. Just picked up the original epitaph version at my LRS so I'm happy. The new Lex version is crap with that lame packaging and thin discs.  

Just a note - the amazon version also seems to be a single disc vs the double LP lex shipped.

The description says different. I sure hope it's not a single disc...

"The reissue is presented in the exact same spec as the original double vinyl including the custom made frosted plastic outer sleeve, spot flouro and metallic pantone printed printed inner sleeves."

• 1 year later...

Anybody thinking about picking up the new reissue of this with the Occult Hymn EP? Can't see getting one just for the EP after snagging the last reissue.

http://www.gasdrawls.com/store/p65/DANGERDOOM_-_The_Mouse_%26_The_Mask_(METALFACE_EDITION)_[PRE-ORDER_•_EST_SHIP_DATE_5%2F5].html

23 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Is that limited? Will it hit amazon/record stores? 

Not sure. Most of their (gas drawls) non-special edition stuff seems to hit amazon eventually, so I'd imagine this will at some point. Again, not sure though.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage
wording

2 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

He's dragging it out so long that one might think that DOOM is intentionally trying to make us forget that an album like that exists...A true villian DOOM is.

But then he'll bring it up every now and then/release a single with Ghostface to remind us. Dude's the most villainous.