PO: DangerDOOM reissue

you must have a lot of extra time on your hands to nitpick such a thing. I myself am unconcerned with your choice of a Danny Devito gif.

Ok...I was just wondering why you posted it after saying that. I clicked it expecting to see a crazy collection of DOOM stuff. 

If you just meant for it to be in your sig, I can tell you how to do that...

Ok...I was just wondering why you posted it after saying that. I clicked it expecting to see a crazy collection of DOOM stuff. 

If you just meant for it to be in your sig, I can tell you how to do that...

The hip-hop database on DF is lacking to say the least, just have not taken the time to enter what I got.

So...I guess I still don't get it then. It's whatever, but I just wondered why you had posted it. No big deal.

Was just trying to say thanks to the guy/gal that posted the original link. The link I posted was to possibly facilitate buy/ trade talk with other members, it has worked before, and besides I thought that was what this site was about. My apologies for being "thrift store" and new to the site, and if I offended anyone it was never my intention.

Was just trying to say thanks to the guy/gal that posted the original link. The link I posted was to possibly facilitate buy/ trade talk with other members, it has worked before, and besides I thought that was what this site was about. My apologies for being "thrift store" and new to the site, and if I offended anyone it was never my intention.

Nobody is offended, it's all good. Don't know where you came up with being "thrift store..." Anyway, you should just stick your link in your signature. You can do it through your profile on the site, and it'll make it easier so it just automatically adds it at the bottom of your posts, but separates it from the post so people don't think it's related to what you're saying.