PO: DangerDOOM reissue

Looks like it could be a Tomorrow's Modern Boxes type dealie 

Has it been long enough to know if there are going to be any off-gassing issues with that release? Remember the Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute debacle?

Edit: I mean, either way, I ordered it. Even if it's not one of my favorites from him, I always said if I got a good deal on it I'd grab it to be closer to finishing off my DOOM collection.

Has it been long enough to know if there are going to be any off-gassing issues with that release? Remember the Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute debacle?

Edit: I mean, either way, I ordered it. Even if it's not one of my favorites from him, I always said if I got a good deal on it I'd grab it to be closer to finishing off my DOOM collection.

From what I can tell it looks like the plastic is just over the cover art and doesn't contact the LP itself.

Sidenote: Does this charge when it ships or right away? Think it'll be available elsewhere? I'm broke rn but really want this

Pretty sure everyone just got screwed. It took a while for it to actually react, so by the time it happened the label/retailers just didn't care.

That's too bad.  Hopefully they learned their lesson on that one and are handling it different this time around.  I ordered one as the packaging otherwise looks great.

From what I can tell it looks like the plastic is just over the cover art and doesn't contact the LP itself.

Sidenote: Does this charge when it ships or right away? Think it'll be available elsewhere? I'm broke rn but really want this

Was it contact with the record that caused it then, not just a gas given off by the plastic/pvc itself?

No shipping to the US?!

I shipped to US for about $6...

Was it contact with the record that caused it then, not just a gas given off by the plastic/pvc itself?

I shipped to US for about $6...

Its my understanding that the damage came from the LP being in direct contact with the PVC/plastic. I don't own a copy, but since hearing about it, I put similarly packaged records ( Ryan Adams Easy Tiger, Flaming Lips/Tame Impala tour split) in a MoFi sleeve in the plastic and haven't had a problems

Its my understanding that the damage came from the LP being in direct contact with the PVC/plastic. I don't own a copy, but since hearing about it, I put similarly packaged records ( Ryan Adams Easy Tiger, Flaming Lips/Tame Impala tour split) in a MoFi sleeve in the plastic and haven't had a problems

Right on, well that alleviates my worries :)