mix cd exchane CHECK YOUR PM'S ADDRESSES SENT OUT

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sent mine out a week ago (2 disc set)

still waitin' on mine

*i have 3 guys at my work who want in on this if we do another one. such a great way to disseminate music!

I would be more than down to throw together another one of these after awhile. Seems to have been a pretty positive response so far.

My 2 went out today, thanks to my girlfriend. So two of you are going to get cd's from me with girly writing on the package, haha.

If your name is Ryan, then i recieved one of yours today! Yours will be in the mail sometime next week. I'm still working on the cd-case.

Gonna take some pics later, the mix cd and the booklet look so nice!!

My 2 went out today, thanks to my girlfriend. So two of you are going to get cd's from me with girly writing on the package, haha.

If your name is Ryan, then i recieved one of yours today! Yours will be in the mail sometime next week. I'm still working on the cd-case.

Gonna take some pics later, the mix cd and the booklet look so nice!!

Yeah, that's me, haha. I can't believe you got it that fast! I hope you like the actual music on the cd. :P

Mine went out on Saturday

I didn't have a name for one in Michigan, just the address, so I guess it'l be extra anonymous!

I hope you like it, I got a couple hand screened posters done by Danny Secretion in there as well :)

I really liked mine, 2 cd sets. One of them really random stuff from the 80's up to today with folk, punk, weird rock etc.

Really cool to hear shit I've never heard before!

iTunes?

itunes and winamp have been bitches for me. neither will burn the cd. gonna try nero or something now.

and to nick buzalka - thanks a ton for all the bonus painted/screened(?) stuff. and the mix is absolutely fantastic. a lot of bands i had never heard of before but they're excellent!

If you can't burn a CD after trying several different software apps, perhaps its hardware? No offense, but it kind of sounds like you don't know what you're doing.

Are you getting any error messages? Have you Google'd said error messages?

Have you ever disabled any of Windows Services? Specifically IMAPI CD-BURNING

If you can't burn a CD after trying several different software apps, perhaps its hardware? No offense, but it kind of sounds like you don't know what you're doing.

Are you getting any error messages? Have you Google'd said error messages?

Have you ever disabled any of Windows Services? Specifically IMAPI CD-BURNING

the infamous error 4261 in itunes. google'd it tons of times - all of the troubleshooting doesn't seem to work. but i'm gonna try it on a different computer in a few minutes.