mix cd exchane CHECK YOUR PM'S ADDRESSES SENT OUT

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright heres the thing, sadly there is no way to stop people from not holding up their end. I'm down with adding them to the bad traders list for awhile and we can all just smite the hell out of them. I'll be editing my post tonight with everyone involved. If you want to send your mix out to more than one person and thus receive more than one mix let me know also. I know I'll be down to send my mix out to anyone that wants more than one mix in return.

My only request is that I get matched with someone not in Canada. I might even prefer to have one of the UK guys, if it doesn't cause a problem. I can imagine a fair bit of my CD being local stuff, so it would (hopefully) be a little more exciting to someone who hasn't already heard those bands.

My only request is that I get matched with someone not in Canada. I might even prefer to have one of the UK guys, if it doesn't cause a problem. I can imagine a fair bit of my CD being local stuff, so it would (hopefully) be a little more exciting to someone who hasn't already heard those bands.

alright when I randomize who sends to who aka me just looking at names and telling people they need to send to that dude I'll pair you up with the guy from the UK.

alright heres the thing, sadly there is no way to stop people from not holding up their end. I'm down with adding them to the bad traders list for awhile and we can all just smite the hell out of them. I'll be editing my post tonight with everyone involved. If you want to send your mix out to more than one person and thus receive more than one mix let me know also. I know I'll be down to send my mix out to anyone that wants more than one mix in return.

Same here.

Also I do not mind trading with someone outside of the U.S, in order to get some more diverse music. If... they don't mind shipping to me IN the U.S?

I'll also trade with as many people who want to

Same here.

Also I do not mind trading with someone outside of the U.S, in order to get some more diverse music. If... they don't mind shipping to me IN the U.S?

I'll also trade with as many people who want to

so your down to send your mix out to 3 people too then? This is going to be a bitch to organize, good thing I'm off work for the next few weeks.