intheclouds selling off personal tests..ebay

JESUS CHRIST Owel is at $100 already. Guess I'm out on that one.

They had test presses on the website for $60 I believe when it first came out, and they were available for a looong time.

Hope it goes for a lot and ITC can get some well-earned cash their future endeavors/keep the label going.

They had test presses on the website for $60 I believe when it first came out, and they were available for a looong time.

Hope it goes for a lot and ITC can get some well-earned cash their future endeavors/keep the label going.

Ugh...that must have been before my interest in ITC. And if not, shame on me for missing it!

Def hope he pulls in a ton here. Owel is up to $200!!!!

Yeah it was $60 and I got one during that preorder, and I think he only had three available

way back in the day he offered up the Athletics on Facebook. first come basis. I missed out by minutes but eventually got it in a trade. I won't even mention the price. you guys will shit.

I believe the 'who you are is not enough' is actually /10. I got one from the store and it says /10