PO NOW: Kings of Leon - We Are Like Love Songs

16 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

@allenh - bad news. Just got a message saying they aren't now getting the indie press. Apparently it's US exclusive. I'll have a hunt for options tonight. Sorry mate. 

No problem, I did wonder when my local said he couldn't get it. If I turn any up I'll let you know.

18 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I'd be willing to help you guys out with that press, if you guys need it.

Thanks for that Thomas

I can get it shipped to my parents in NC if I need to, I just have to wait a little while to get it and there's always a little stack of records waiting there for me when I go over but @lastvaultboy might take you up on that. 

11 hours ago, allenh said:

Thanks for that Thomas

I can get it shipped to my parents in NC if I need to, I just have to wait a little while to get it and there's always a little stack of records waiting there for me when I go over but @lastvaultboy might take you up on that. 

Cheers!

Local store just got in touch and said they can pick up the marbled blue for £34.99.

Not sure what to do now! I'll take a look. Thanks for the offer @Thomas³ - @Dave Grohl has also offered to pick it up. All this good will!

On 11/10/2016 at 10:02 PM, lastvaultboy said:

Cheers!

Local store just got in touch and said they can pick up the marbled blue for £34.99.

Not sure what to do now! I'll take a look. Thanks for the offer @Thomas³ - @Dave Grohl has also offered to pick it up. All this good will!

Have you sorted this yet?

I couldn't decide so I ended up ordering from Amoeba and FYE and had them shipped to my parents in NC, I won't see them until next summer at the earliest but they can sit there with the others until I get over or my parents decide to have all their mates over for a party and play all my records.

The biggest problem for me will be stopping myself buying a black vinyl copy here.

On 14/10/2016 at 7:18 AM, allenh said:

Have you sorted this yet?

I couldn't decide so I ended up ordering from Amoeba and FYE and had them shipped to my parents in NC, I won't see them until next summer at the earliest but they can sit there with the others until I get over or my parents decide to have all their mates over for a party and play all my records.

The biggest problem for me will be stopping myself buying a black vinyl copy here.

I haven't yet. Been working mad hours this week so didn't get time - sorting out today/tomorrow.

That marble looks nice though - might try and pick that up.