tvham

Anderson Paak - Malibu questions

107 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, freedumb said:

Hope you have factored in and are prepared for a hefty Fed Ex import fee.

this + the two spots that bailed without notice are what I am working out.

it seems the import fee may outweigh the benefit of doing this all together, unfortunately. I am still waiting to hear back from HHV, will keep everyone posted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ethereal said:

this + the two spots that bailed without notice are what I am working out.

it seems the import fee may outweigh the benefit of doing this all together, unfortunately. I am still waiting to hear back from HHV, will keep everyone posted

So is there any benefit to the 6 or so of us who want to do the group buy going through @Yarostino?

 

Edit: apparently I don't know how to tag correctly haha

Edited by RhoBearToe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, freedumb said:

The splatter has been available on amazon almost steady since someone this thread first noted it, fyi.  $10 bucks more expensive tho.

 

And yes, really hoping (and expecting) another color version of Venice.

it sold out after last weekend and is now only available through third-party sellers trying to flip it.  just because it was up for more than one day doesn't mean it was up the entire time lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ethereal said:

it sold out after last weekend and is now only available through third-party sellers trying to flip it.  just because it was up for more than one day doesn't mean it was up the entire time lol

It actually had repeatedly been in stock on amazon, pretty much every day since.  

 

Touche?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RhoBearToe said:

I'd still rather have that coke bottle clear/green one though if someone wants to trade after I get this sorted out.

I still haven't heard back from HHV so i'm suspending the plan until we can figure out what the customs/import fee will be.

 

If anyone has any info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RhoBearToe said:

Got my TTL splatter in today and it came with 2 disc 2s. Anyone else have this problem?

I received 2 C/D discs as well from TTL last Friday. I contacted them and they shipped out a replacement copy the next day. I'm pretty impressed with their customer service so far. Hopefully this copy will be correct or maybe even have 2 A/B discs... Fingers crossed.

RowBearToe likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ethereal said:

I still haven't heard back from HHV so i'm suspending the plan until we can figure out what the customs/import fee will be.

 

If anyone has any info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.  

It's a bummer it didn't work out, but thanks for trying to organize it!

1 hour ago, Dr.Kibbe said:

I received 2 C/D discs as well from TTL last Friday. I contacted them and they shipped out a replacement copy the next day. I'm pretty impressed with their customer service so far. Hopefully this copy will be correct or maybe even have 2 A/B discs... Fingers crossed.

Sweet, hopefully there's at least one A/B in the new one haha

Dr.Kibbe likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2017 at 1:39 AM, RhoBearToe said:

So is there any benefit to the 6 or so of us who want to do the group buy going through @Yarostino?

 

Edit: apparently I don't know how to tag correctly haha

Ha, haven't checked the thread for a while and was just looking for notifications... 

 

Anyway, my offer still stands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ethereal said:

looks like TTL updated the notice on their listing for this:

 

STOCK NOTICE

the last copies of this title are being processed in our warehouse

 

 

Yup, only 9 left on amazon now.  Has been in stock this whole time if you had it in your cart, fyi. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, freedumb said:

Yup, only 9 left on amazon now.  Has been in stock this whole time if you had it in your cart, fyi. ;)

it's strange because I ordered mine from TTL yet they got shipped and fulfilled by amazon.

they even primed the shipping, arrived in like one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now