PO: All Time Low "Last Young Renegade"

mmhmm

36 minutes ago, sirensongofra said:

Anyone able to tell if this is a limited pressing? I do see it says "Exclusive D2C Color"

I can add 10,000 to my cart, but I can't speak to the accuracy of that number. I'd guess it's pretty high though since they don't have preorders up on any other website. 

I ordered... they haven't let me down with any albums yet... plus I wanted in for the preorder (mainly in hopes that they'll use a different site than ticketmaster, so I won't be paying 50% of the ticket cost in fees/ticket for my venue).

As far as the pressing, I think it's just going to be exclusive to their store.... so no current limited pressing number per say (I'm thinking it will be a "they're expecting 2000 in preorders so they're gonna press 3000 so there's some leftover for a little bit" type deal). I wish more bands did that... If you want to have some form of exclusivity, great, but don't screw over the fans that miss out because something is super limited

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...