what's band that you want they press box set ?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Clash + Joe Strummer boxset would be amazing. Especially if they could round up stuff from the 101ers

It would be amazing but it would be SUPER expensive if it had all of that.

true but it'd be WAY worth it. You'd have probably an LP of 101ers stuff, all the Clash LPs and the live stuff. No greatest hits junk or the like. Maybe an LP of rarities or something like that. You'd have probably 10 LPs or more not to mention you could include the singles too. It's be epic and it'd be $150 but it'd be damn cool.

true but it'd be WAY worth it. You'd have probably an LP of 101ers stuff, all the Clash LPs and the live stuff. No greatest hits junk or the like. Maybe an LP of rarities or something like that. You'd have probably 10 LPs or more not to mention you could include the singles too. It's be epic and it'd be $150 but it'd be damn cool.

It would look so rad if it was in the same kind of packaging as the Sigur Ros box set.

A joe Strummer box set would be totally rad.

Also Tom Waits (although that has the potential to be a real big box set)

I actually would love to put out the latest tom waits box set as a box set on vinyl. Too bad the folks at Epitaph kind of ignore my attempts at communication.

The big question is, do you include Cut The Crap?

Dude, From Autumn to Ashes is seriously one of the most blowful bands I've ever seen. They're like the "hot" girl from American Beauty: they've got all the right moves, the perfect sound and nothing to say.

I'd be into a Between the Buried and Me box set for sure.

Or better yet, Bloodlet, all remastered and shit. Holy shit that would be awesome.

The big question is, do you include Cut The Crap?

For the sake of completists like me, yeah you would. But if you included Clash on Broadway you would make-up for it

Murder City Devils! Seriously, they're almost a perfect candidate for a discography box set. They put out 3 full lengths (which are all out of print and go for stupid amounts of money on ebay), a handful of 7"s which could probably be loaded onto a fourth LP, and then they put out a 10" EP. Its enough material to be worth while, but not so much that it would be some 10xLP that costs $150+

This is a great thread. I am actually trying (sort of) on working on an At the Drive In box set. I have some serious doubts about whether or not this will happen, but I would love one.

I also would love to put the first three Lucero albums in a box set, if not all of their albums.

Lastly, my contact at Tooth and Nail mentioned the Norma Jean box set to Underoath and they were super stoked at the idea of a box set. If the Norma Jean box set goes well, there is a good chance we might be able to do this!

id be on board for this. really though, id just like to see the changing of times on vinyl.

heres an ultimate boxset: all of zao's albums. obviously this project would present some problems since solid state and ferret had a mixed hand. pretty sure the only album to get pressed was splintered shards though.