The 'Compare The Paramedic To Marilyn Manson' Tread

are they playing a MALL FOOD COURT or have they moved up to bigger and better things. Like coffee shops and house parties.

they're playing a venue called Pops, it's the same place all the numetal bands play when they come through town, also the only venue in STL that will book ICP or any other act from Psychopathic.

they're playing a venue called Pops, it's the same place all the numetal bands play when they come through town, also the only venue in STL that will book ICP or any other act from Psychopathic.

Haha, that really does say a lot. The venue around here who book them only book shitty hardcore/rap/numetal. I think Marilyn Manson is playing there soon. Funny how he goes from playing stadiums ten years ago to playing a shitty ballroom.

I'm not doubting that, But going from playing in a stadium of 14,000 to playing in a ballroom of 1,000 is kind of drastic.

his fanbase is much older than it was when he was playing stadiums in the 90's, jobs, families, changes in taste in music, changes in the trends people follow, its nothing new or really that surprising.  its not like he was touring last year in stadiums and now plays in ballrooms

his fanbase is much older than it was when he was playing stadiums in the 90's, jobs, families, changes in taste in music, changes in the trends people follow, its nothing new or really that surprising. its not like he was touring last year in stadiums and now plays in ballrooms

I would give up at that point is all I am saying. I know it isn't new also. He is probably still more succesful than most of his contemporaries. I find it funny regardless of how often it happens.

Edit: quick google search confirms that he still plays stadiums. I guess there isn't too big of a market for him around here then.

I would rather be happy with what I am doing than playing in front of a bunch of people? I would never try to make money by making music in the first place. But let's say I am Marilyn Manson, I would retire and live happily with the money I made from doing something I supposedly enjoy rather than keep doing it in front of a bunch of drunks at a club. At least there is some distance in an arena setting. That would also be the point where I looked myself in the mirror and realized that I am a joke.

Whatever though, not going to bicker with you any more about how I find him playing clubs to be funny.

he was dating Stoya a few months ago.

i'm pretty sure he loves what he's doing.

I would too. I actually have a bit of respect for him but am not a fan of his music. I would rather pay money to hear him talk than play music.

I tip my hat to whoever changed the thread title.   

whats the point of havin' a nigga that speaks german, if you can't wheel 'em out when you have a german guest?!

edit: i will also proudly admit that i am i fan of mansons work up to and including mechanical animals, with little to no shame at all. to my ears, any material covered in my pervious sentence is indeed worth listening to and enjoying.