gmoney

Joyful Noise Records Appreciation Thread (VIP,FLEXI,AWESOME)

1 minute ago, daniele said:

Ouch!! I'm waiting this album from years....I checked the JN website everyday and didn't find it on sale....What the fuck?!  :(

you and me both. boilermaker and no knife are literally 2 of my all time favorite bands. I have messaged the jade shader facebook page and will post here if I get any info.

Edited by jrodan

Just now, jrodan said:

you and me both. boilermaker and no knife are literally 2 of my all time favorite bands. I have messaged the jade shader facebook page and will post here if I get any info.

Oh, thanks a lot!! I will wait news from you!! I really would love an In The Wallace's Shadow repress with a proper artwork too!!!

24 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Fucking awesome, tbh. I can't imagine what this will sell for in the aftermarket. 

I'm sure it'll drum up some interest on eBay and serve as a symbol of flipper greed. 

I can't blame them for riding the wave until the inevitable crash, but I think I'll stick to more modestly priced releases. 

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 4:57 PM, daniele said:

Oh, thanks a lot!! I will wait news from you!! I really would love an In The Wallace's Shadow repress with a proper artwork too!!!

https://thejadeshader.bandcamp.com/album/sea-stacks-and-sleestaks-2

just got an email from Chris Prescott that he just put the last of these up. just got mine. hope you get one!