PO Make Do And Mend/The Flatliners Split 7"

Hadn't even heard about this coming out:

http://merchnow.com/products/158425/make-do-and-mend-and-the-flatliners-split-7inchposter

This is a presale item set to ship appx 6.11.13

Bundle includes
- Make Do And Mend & The Flatliners – Split 7” Vinyl – Navy Blue & Red Starbust - Limited to 500

SIDE A
Make Do And Mend
01. Don’t
02. Tell Me
SIDE B
The Flatliners
01. Calutron Girls
02. Daggers
- Promo Poster

Nothing else listed in terms of variants on the merchnow or Rise sites as of now.

Guest s0uthard

Wow. Don't know if I should pull the trigger or wait....

I agree with you dude! I am not sure if I should order this lol.

After seeing them at Warped I honestly don't know if I like them anymore lol

Were you at that first IIOI full band show in Cleveland? They were bad, so much that I felt bad for them. Everyone was singing along to Hostage Calm before them, then when MDAM came out it was drink/smoke break time. It was weird because when I saw them with Polar Bear Club they were great. That, plus other things I've heard regarding them and that tour left a bad taste in my mouth.

So did this just go up today?  Why is only the bundle available?  I really don't feel like paying more for shipping because of a fucking poster.

SAME. 

MerchNow had an option in MDAM's store to purchase just the vinyl but there's a 404 error when you try to click on it. 

Emailed Rise and dude said that MerchNow messed up the roll out and the 7" + Poster is supposed to be the only option. 

I responded and said okay, but $9+ for shipping for 2 7" splits seemed really high and I would prefer to buy just the vinyl so I can get Media Mail and he responded saying that the split would be $6 regardless of the poster or not, they just decided to throw it in for free because the artwork was so cool....so...I don't know if he actually understood what I was saying....?