The Dark Knight Trilogy Details Announced

This sounds awesome, but it looks like we might not get any new scenes with Heath and Joker, which is mainly why I would be interested. 

Burbank, CA, July 1, 2013 – Christopher Nolan’s reimagining of the Batman franchise beginning with 2005’sBatman Begins enjoyed phenomenal critical and box-office success.

Now on September 24, Nolan’s three Batman films –Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises – will be released by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment as “The Dark Knight Trilogy: Ultimate Collector’s Edition.” The six-disc set will feature all three films with their existing extra content, two new featurettes and exclusive new collectible memorabilia. This must-own collection for fans of DC Comics’ Caped Crusader is available in premium packaging and will sell for $99.97 SRP.

About the "Ultimate Collector’s Edition": 
Disc 1 – Batman Begins and Special Features 
Disc 2 – The Dark Knight 
Disc 3 – The Dark Knight Special Features 
Disc 4 – The Dark Knight Rises 
Disc 5 – The Dark Knight Rises Special Features 
Disc 6 – Bonus Disc of New Special Features (details below)

NEW Special Features: 
The Fire Rises: The Creation and Impact of The Dark Knight Trilogy - The inside perspective on the fascinating story behind the creation of one of the most celebrated franchises and how it changed the scope of movie making...forever. Full of never-before-seen footage, rare moments, and exclusive interviews with Guillermo Del Toro, Damon Lindelof, Michael Mann, Richard Roeper, Zack Snyder and others.

Christopher Nolan & Richard Donner: A Conversation - For the first time, Directors Christopher Nolan ("The Dark Knight Trilogy") and Richard Donner (Superman: The Movie) sit down to discuss the trials and triumphs involved in bringing the two most iconic superheroes of all time to the big screen, and how Superman influenced Nolan when developing Batman Begins.

IMAX® Sequences: The Dark Knight; The Dark Knight Rises - See your favorite scenes as they were intended in the original IMAX© aspect ratio

Exclusive NEW Memorabilia: Premium Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile, Batpod and Tumbler Vehicles; Newly commissioned collectible art cards by Mondo featuring The Scarecrow, The Joker, Bane, Harvey Dent, and Ra's al Ghul; and, A 48-page hardcover book featuring production stills and behind the scenes images from all three movies.

^^Copied from Batman On Film...So Weird Background.

This set will include little Hot Wheels Batmobile, Batpod, and Tumbler and newly commissioned Mondo art pieces and 48-Page hardcover book with stills and scenes from the movie. 

All for $100! 

700w_darkknighttrilogyultimatebig_zps463

Looks sweet! 

The Bane one looks like Bane-Within-Bane....Baneception....

stupid. no new transfers (BB and TDK need new transfers), barely any new features, and some hotwheels? go buy the three blu rays for $30. what a waste. could've been such a cool set. 

I agree, I nobody really needs little cars. I would have loved some more commentary by the cast. 

I feel like I need to buy this, because if I don't I would not be able to get those prints. I feel like people will probably flip them. 

Not only do I have all three regular blu rays, as well as the trilogy set, but I also own the steelbook versions of all three films. Needless to say, I love these movies.

That being said, I will not be buying this due to it being a stupid and obvious cash grab to release right before the holidays. $100? What a joke. Good job Warner Bros!

FYI, the Mondo cards are done by Jock.

Some have rumored that he will have them for sale as print sized versions at SDCC.

now THIS i may be interested in.

i have the deluxe editions of TDK and TDKR on blu ray. and i have the hot wheels toys already. deleted scenes would make me double dip, but since there aren't any. mehh.

now THIS i may be interested in.

i have the deluxe editions of TDK and TDKR on blu ray. and i have the hot wheels toys already. deleted scenes would make me double dip, but since there aren't any. mehh.

I definitely would have been interested in his Joker print, had there not been flames getting shot out of his eyes.

I definitely would have been interested in his Joker print, had there not been flames getting shot out of his eyes.

yeahhh i don't know why nobody has done a legit TDK mondo poster... the olly moss design was disappointing and these character posters don't look too much better. i remember seeing one TDK poster that i thought was really cool. not mondo but it looked a lot like stout's style. i can't find it now though.

yeahhh i don't know why nobody has done a legit TDK mondo poster... the olly moss design was disappointing and these character posters don't look too much better. i remember seeing one TDK poster that i thought was really cool. not mondo but it looked a lot like stout's style. i can't find it now though.

My favorite Dark Knight poster is the "why so serious?" poster that can be found cheaply and easily.

not everything mondo does is great. these "art cards" are no exception.

There's a lot that Mondo commissions that isn't great.  Not much of a Mitchell fan personally and I really didn't care much for the AT gallery they just did.  Not a Whalen fan either (though that's more content than style).  They recently released a couple of Silence Of The Lambs prints that I thought were awful too.  Don't care much for the Maniac vinyl artwork either.

I hate that Moss TDK poster too.  Plus, I heard the QA/QC on those were brutal since it was a timed release and they sold like 5,000 of them or something?