Lawrence Arms merch/Wasted Potential Screen print

Hey guys, so for those of you on the east coast this past week The Lawrence Arms were out on tour. They ended up in Boston for the last 2 show(a blast by the way) and instead of taking all their merch back to Chicago they asked me to put the left overs in our webstore.

So, we have a limited number of items and sizes(mostly small) of t shirts, hoodies, and girl tank tops. Many are sporting the bands 10th anniversary logo either on the front or the back. So if you missed the shows, want to make yourself or your girlfriend/boyfriend more attractive or just got loaded and forgot to pick something up at the show, now is the time! I have to say the hoodie is very cozy and the orange Ts look rad.

We also have the screen printed version of Wasted Potential featuring Brendan Kelly(The Lawrence Arms) and Joe Mcmahon(Smoke or Fire) there are hand numbered and /100. I think there are only about 20 of them left and 5 on White vinyl.

Oh and also a handful of Jeff Rowe screen printed record release show LPs are in our store now too!

Go here to browse and score some sweet gear/music

www.anchorlessrecords.bigcartel.com

brendan's side of this split is just terrible. it sounds like one night he got drunk and thought "HEY I'M GONNA RECORD SONGS FOR A SPLIT THAT SOMEONE WILL PUT OUT" and recorded the songs the same night. the next day, he didn't give a shit anymore but someone still put the record out without having him redo the tracks or properly mixing the songs.

at least the other side of the split is alright

brendan's side of this split is just terrible. it sounds like one night he got drunk and thought "HEY I'M GONNA RECORD SONGS FOR A SPLIT THAT SOMEONE WILL PUT OUT" and recorded the songs the same night. the next day, he didn't give a shit anymore but someone still put the record out without having him redo the tracks or properly mixing the songs.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I think necrotism and kiss the bottle are great, and I don't think there's a bad song on the side.

to each his own, I suppose

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I think necrotism and kiss the bottle are great, and I don't think there's a bad song on the side.

I agree.

The raw recording is what's cool about it. Were people expecting some Dashboard Confessional over-produced acoustic shit or something?

I agree.

The raw recording is what's cool about it. Were people expecting some Dashboard Confessional over-produced acoustic shit or something?

my favorite lawrence arms albums are ghost stories and a guided tour of chicago. i don't mind "raw" but these songs just sound unprepared, scattered and unpracticed.

just me though, my favorite TLA albums are the least liked by most of their fans so maybe i'm just weird.

but isn't that what brendan said it was? recorded in two days with a bunch of beer, didn't want the songs sounding the way they did on the record... it's sloppy as fuck but idk, i enjoy it. there's some charm in it, knowing it was recorded with two mics in a kitchen or something.

i miss you, james

but isn't that what brendan said it was? recorded in two days with a bunch of beer, didn't want the songs sounding the way they did on the record... it's sloppy as fuck but idk, i enjoy it. there's some charm in it, knowing it was recorded with two mics in a kitchen or something.

i miss you, james

i didn't read that interview or anything. if that's what it is, what he wanted it to be, then then that's cool and he definitely succeeded. maybe he knew people would shit their pants over it and buy it because it's brendan kelly.

personally, i don't like it, but that's just my opinion.

when are you visiting chicago gabe? what is going on in yr life? ~ text me ~

I agree.

my favorite lawrence arms albums are ghost stories and a guided tour of chicago. i don't mind "raw" but these songs just sound unprepared, scattered and unpracticed.

just me though, my favorite TLA albums are the least liked by most of their fans so maybe i'm just weird.

I have to agree. There is a difference between sounding raw and sounding like a demo. The record sounds like he recorded a practice/brain storming session. The Asian Man LPs are definitely raw, but they are also complete and thought out.