PO: Rescuer - Anxiety Answering (No Sleep)

https://store.nosleeprecords.com/product/7182/anxiety-answering

Recorded with Jack Shirley (Deafheaven, Frameworks)

First single: http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2014/04/rescuer_releasi.html

20 Test Pressing (Black)
125 Coffee w/ Creamer (2014 Subscription)
350 Olive / Cream Haze 
600 Color In Color w/ Clear And Seafoam Blue (Hot Topic Colorway)
650 Half Transparent Purple / Half White

So strange. My buddy's band played with them last night at a little local show here in Tampa. I'm out of the loop, I guess. Had no idea they were signed or had a following.

it was my first time hearing them, but all of the new songs they played were greeeaaaaat. 

If I had to compare it to another band, it would be Touche Amore. Very good stuff!

So strange. My buddy's band played with them last night at a little local show here in Tampa. I'm out of the loop, I guess. Had no idea they were signed or had a following.

it was my first time hearing them, but all of the new songs they played were greeeaaaaat. 

If I had to compare it to another band, it would be Touche Amore. Very good stuff!

They were signed to Rise for their last (mediocre) record. So they've been on some well known labels, hah.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked it up today from the band at Bled Fest so I'm sure they'll have some on the 27th. They're great live, too!

Oh fuck yes, so they did have some. They promised me correctly!

I really really like this album. May be better than Frameworks. I'm shocked, one of the biggest surprises of the year right here.

Oh fuck yes, so they did have some. They promised me correctly!

I really really like this album. May be better than Frameworks. I'm shocked, one of the biggest surprises of the year right here.

I'm hoping to give both records a spin tomorrow or Monday. I'm really excited for this Rescuer release.