Looks like Blood Music pressed some Cloudkicker

This gets brought up a lot, but on this one was a number of complicated factors, most of which were hit upon already -

Yes, a small handful of people bought these as mystery records that did not want them.

No, they did not buy from Finland to ship to USA, but they may've bought from Finland to other parts of the world.  Our USA mystery sales were all direct to USA from our USA base.

Yes, we had no clue how these would sell as a mystery release.

Yes, we had no clue how Mr. Sharp would react.

Yes, there are just flippers in general looking for a profit.

Otherwise, people ask continually why we don't press 500 copies of things we press 400 or 300 of.  True, it's cheaper per unit but it's not cheaper overall.  It costs more money in manufacturing and way more money in storage if we can't sell them.  We'd much rather sell everything than sit on 200 copies that we can't sell.  Seems like a waste of money and material resources to do that.  We don't have a massive warehouse, and we release about 30 albums per year.  Must keep things moving. :) 

We had a few copies on eBay at the end for a high price - but it mostly accounted for the shipping cost from Finland to USA.  But, they were the cheapest ones there and are all sold out.  Dark Descent had some in USA too, but also sold out.  Levykauppa X in Finland may still have a couple copies.  That would be the last 'legit' place to have them:

http://www.recordshopx.com/

Ben told us he planned to sell his for a high price - but we don't know if that's definitely the case or not.

We still have plenty of CDs!

This gets brought up a lot, but on this one was a number of complicated factors, most of which were hit upon already -

Yes, a small handful of people bought these as mystery records that did not want them.

No, they did not buy from Finland to ship to USA, but they may've bought from Finland to other parts of the world.  Our USA mystery sales were all direct to USA from our USA base.

Yes, we had no clue how these would sell as a mystery release.

Yes, we had no clue how Mr. Sharp would react.

Yes, there are just flippers in general looking for a profit.

Otherwise, people ask continually why we don't press 500 copies of things we press 400 or 300 of.  True, it's cheaper per unit but it's not cheaper overall.  It costs more money in manufacturing and way more money in storage if we can't sell them.  We'd much rather sell everything than sit on 200 copies that we can't sell.  Seems like a waste of money and material resources to do that.  We don't have a massive warehouse, and we release about 30 albums per year.  Must keep things moving. :) 

We had a few copies on eBay at the end for a high price - but it mostly accounted for the shipping cost from Finland to USA.  But, they were the cheapest ones there and are all sold out.  Dark Descent had some in USA too, but also sold out.  Levykauppa X in Finland may still have a couple copies.  That would be the last 'legit' place to have them:

http://www.recordshopx.com/

Ben told us he planned to sell his for a high price - but we don't know if that's definitely the case or not.

We still have plenty of CDs!

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate the fact that these albums are being pressed by SOMEONE...

But when the flippers take over, it is tough for the true fans! Stating the obvious here, but just venting!

If any copies come up for sale under $60.00 + shipping, I'd love to grab some.

Totally understood - well the interesting news is that on down the road, we'll consider repressing it.  It seems like Ben wouldn't have a need to press it - since he never wanted to in the first place, and now interest is a bit diminished.  But - we have the plates and everything - maybe in a year or something we'd consider repressing, but for now we're going to move on!

About test pressings - we sell them privately, so hit us up via e-mail!

Totally understood - well the interesting news is that on down the road, we'll consider repressing it.  It seems like Ben wouldn't have a need to press it - since he never wanted to in the first place, and now interest is a bit diminished.  But - we have the plates and everything - maybe in a year or something we'd consider repressing, but for now we're going to move on!

I'm sure a few of us would welcome a repress :)

It's awesome that they pressed this but I don't see much need for a repress unless it was a really limited die hard edition, I obviously am not qualified but it seems like the supply/demand for Bloodmusic is pretty spot on, like I'm still searching for a copy of Aquilus's Griseus because I didn't think it would sell that fast and I'm sure I'll find one eventually for a solid price but definitely don't see a 'need' for a repress. 

Like I would give a toe to have a label who puts out consistent quality like Blood Music do a pressing of Gorod's Leading Vision or Monstrosity's Spiritual Apocalypse. 

(....you guys should really press some Gorod one day...)

As far as Signal/Noise - believe it's not on his Bandcamp - so he hasn't set the rights available. Someone would have to confirm that before pressing it.

Would others be into the myspace.com/musicistight?

Know it's not as popular, but we like it. It would be expensive as hell to pull off - a triple LP!

What is wrong with me??? I've never listened to that. I better get on it.

I should try & find out about Signal/Noise. Love that song.

As far as Signal/Noise - believe it's not on his Bandcamp - so he hasn't set the rights available.  Someone would have to confirm that before pressing it.

Would others be into the myspace.com/musicistight?

Know it's not as popular, but we like it.  It would be expensive as hell to pull off - a triple LP!

I would love that. I'd buy it.