PO: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chronicle: The 20 Hits 2 lp set Camouflage #d /1000

Yes, I have. Why would they have a military-centric color if they were mainly anti-war?

Because CCR is a southern rock band from America, who's general fan base resides largely in the South where camouflage is as much a shirt color option as white or black. We all know that camouflage is no longer just "military-centric". Hell, I'm pretty sure my girlfriend has camo colored jeans and she sure as hell has never been in the military.

It has "I Put a Spell on You" which may be my favorite cover ever.

I think their covers of Cotton Fields, Ninety Nine and a Half, and Midnight Special are just phenomenal.

It does have their cover of Heard it Through the Grapevine, which is awesome, but far too long.

Because CCR is a southern rock band from America, who's general fan base resides largely in the South where camouflage is as much a shirt color option as white or black. We all know that camouflage is no longer just "military-centric". Hell, I'm pretty sure my girlfriend has camo colored jeans and she sure as hell has never been in the military.

When did CCR become "Southern Rock". They are from El Cerrito, California, which is just north of Berkeley. I think you would be hard pressed to find a more anit-war location then Berkeley during their time.

Edit: Now I'm stuck between if I should get this realease of the RSD one... or both. One can never have enough Creedence. 

It's swamp rock you fools!

edit: To end the bickering, here is what their wiki says 

The band consisted of lead vocalist, lead guitarist, and primary songwriter John Fogerty, rhythm guitarist Tom Fogerty (John's brother), bassist Stu Cook, and drummer Doug Clifford. Their musical style encompassed the roots rock and swamp rock genres. Despite their San Francisco Bay Area origins, they portrayed a Southern rock style, singing about bayous, catfish, the Mississippi River, and other popular elements of Southern iconography.