Del Paxton - Worst. Summer. Ever. (Secret Audio Club, Pics on last page, now shipping!)

Any chance you could share a picture of that super splatter?

I guess I should have held off on posting until I actually had a chance to post pics.

2yoprix.jpg

20fuy1.jpg

That's awesome man, which test press did you get?

Oddly enough, the test press wasn't numbered.

That's awesome man - yeah the test pressings aren't numbered, but each one is unique.

Oh, right on.  That's good to know.  This might be one of the nicest covers I own:

afj1a0.jpg

8wefsh.jpg

Insanely jealous of that super splatter. 

The super splatter looks insane.  I thought the Banquets split(below) looked amazing until I compared it to this one.

2m5lcuh.jpg

For anyone who is showing "delivered in pittsford" on their delivery confirmation. Hang tight. Talked to the PO this morning and it's an obvious glitch. It happened to about 6 or 7 people. James one of those people actually got his yesterday (in ohio). 

Be patient, I'm sure it will be fine. Keep me posted though.

For anyone who is showing "delivered in pittsford" on their delivery confirmation. Hang tight. Talked to the PO this morning and it's an obvious glitch. It happened to about 6 or 7 people. James one of those people actually got his yesterday (in ohio). 

Be patient, I'm sure it will be fine. Keep me posted though.

Looks like these are staring to show up today, so ignore the Tracking info lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been listening to this daily.

Incredible right? Glad you're digging it man. 

Are there any non black variants for sale? I live in Louisiana so I would obvisouly need it shipped. Looking for mint green or smoke.

Thanks!

See below from serum. I sent some smoke / jason adam covers to the uk but they sold out. 

Chisel in Canada has one smoke variant left - http://chiselrecords.com/in/products-page/d/del-paxton-worst-summer-ever-12-mint-green-duplicate/

May be some mint available after the release shows this weekend.

Record release show last night was awesome! Even though I grabbed the campfire smoke immediately upon them going on sale online, I wanted to support my boys. So i bought one of the deals they have for a shirt & mint AND one of the silk screen jobs. 

the newer songs that these guys play that arent on this album are also great. So if you have a chance to catch them at one of their release shows this weekend, or in the future, definitely do. Their next release is going to be the shit. 

also, am i the only one that thinks the mint green version shouldve been called surf green to coincide with the song "surfs up"? haha

Record release show last night was awesome! Even though I grabbed the campfire smoke immediately upon them going on sale online, I wanted to support my boys. So i bought one of the deals they have for a shirt & mint AND one of the silk screen jobs. 

the newer songs that these guys play that arent on this album are also great. So if you have a chance to catch them at one of their release shows this weekend, or in the future, definitely do. Their next release is going to be the shit. 

also, am i the only one that thinks the mint green version shouldve been called surf green to coincide with the song "surfs up"? haha

Thanks dude - so sorry I could make it out. Wedding duties call. 

I agree on the new jams, I think 2014 will be the year of splits and we are talking about a full length after.

I'm down for surf green!