Del Paxton - Worst. Summer. Ever. (Secret Audio Club, Pics on last page, now shipping!)

Got my confirmation a minute ago.  I can't believe the turnaround time on these.  Thanks, Kyle!

On to finalizing wedding planning and enjoying the release weekend! 

Just found this release. Really liking it. I need that splatter in my life. Looks gorgeous. Everything about this release looks good. And dammit, I still never bough HHH's release. One day, one day…

:ph34r:

Chaps- how much extra does the pressing plant charge you for these insane splatter variants? You should totally use that as a variant for something with a larger run than 5, I need one in my life.

I'd rather not say, but I honestly don't think it would be as fun if I did a larger run  :D

Kyle is an allstar.

B)

Also - I've literally got a million emails, texts, and phone calls about the super splatter, gotta groove crushed it. It's literally the coolest record I've ever held in my hands. Due to the over press, I have one extra and couldn't figure out a fair way to do this so I put one up in the store for what I feel is a fair price that will discourage any fishy biz. http://www.secretaudioclub.com/products/del-paxton-worst-summer-ever

If anyone decides to purchase I thank you in advance for your support. I don't do this for the money and any support goes right into the next record. 

IMGP0109.jpg

Also - I've literally got a million emails, texts, and phone calls about the super splatter, gotta groove crushed it. It's literally the coolest record I've ever held in my hands. Due to the over press, I have one extra and couldn't figure out a fair way to do this so I put one up in the store for what I feel is a fair price that will discourage any fishy biz. http://www.secretaudioclub.com/products/del-paxton-worst-summer-ever

If anyone decides to purchase I thank you in advance for your support. I don't do this for the money and any support goes right into the next record. 

IMGP0109.jpg

Man, if I didn't have a family I'd make a really irresponsible decision for that splatter in a heartbeat.

Man, if I didn't have a family I'd make a really irresponsible decision for that splatter in a heartbeat.

Literally had a bajillion messages and calls about trying to get one - had the extra from the overrun so I put it up. It'll help go towards recoup and fund the next record. Sorry I don't have one for everybody!! 

Arrived today 53/50.  Thanks, Kyle.

No problem Buff! There 56 total with overrun.

Got my smoke today. #29/50 and it looks gorgeous. Will be spinning shortly.

Awesome - it sounds so good! 

My package is at the post office, and I'm not going to be able to pick it up for the next couple days. Crap.

Dannnng

So I worked something out with my post office to be able to pick this up after hours, and it is amazing!  Thanks Kyle so incredibly much.  The test press cover turned out looking fantastic, and I love the limited print.  

I got the test press /5, 51/50 campfire, 14/25 print, and 1/5 super splatter(this one's almost more fun to look at than it is to listen to.  almost).

And to top it off, my test press copy of the Banquets Wax Packs split came today, too.  It's a SAC celebration at my house!

So I worked something out with my post office to be able to pick this up after hours, and it is amazing!  Thanks Kyle so incredibly much.  The test press cover turned out looking fantastic, and I love the limited print.  

I got the test press /5, 51/50 campfire, 14/25 print, and 1/5 super splatter(this one's almost more fun to look at than it is to listen to.  almost).

And to top it off, my test press copy of the Banquets Wax Packs split came today, too.  It's a SAC celebration at my house!

Any chance you could share a picture of that super splatter?

That's awesome man, which test press did you get?