Del Paxton - Worst. Summer. Ever. (Secret Audio Club, Pics on last page, now shipping!)

For those of you that missed out on the hand painted /25 release.

I have two here.  http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/101640-fs-del-paxton-hand-painted-sleeves-secret-audio-club-release/

I'll move them for whatever Kyle was selling them for on the website.  I don't know how much he was selling them for, so honor system please.

First come first serve.  I only have the 2.  

Thanks,

Jason

if my memory serves me correctly, i bought mine for $20, aka $25 with shipping.

Would anyone be interested in a mostly playable mint green copy? USPS banged it up real good and there's a bump on the outer edge that affects the first 20 or so seconds on each side. I know there are ways to flatten out records but SAC hooked me up with a replacement. If no one wants this one for the cost of shipping I'll just keep it on my wall to look at.

Would anyone be interested in a mostly playable mint green copy? USPS banged it up real good and there's a bump on the outer edge that affects the first 20 or so seconds on each side. I know there are ways to flatten out records but SAC hooked me up with a replacement. If no one wants this one for the cost of shipping I'll just keep it on my wall to look at.

Pm'd!