Space Project 7" issues? RSD

I got a chance to hear the stream but some weisenheimer grabbed all the copies at Amoeba to pass out to friends I guess....amazingly first in line and I didnt get it but thats OK considering the haul I was able to score....my collection just got a wee bit bigger....I dig this and will probably look for a copy down the line since I dont see it online anywhere....completely spaced on the bullmoose releases due to hockey playoffs...woooooops

Just for curiousity: did anyone pick up the single LP pressing? Are there all 14 tracks on it? The discogs entry says,just 10 tracks but at the amazon listings there are all 14 included.Actually the Jesu track is the only reason why i am willing to buy this.
I would be very pleased whether someone could confirm my doubts.

I got a chance to hear the stream but some weisenheimer grabbed all the copies at Amoeba to pass out to friends I guess....amazingly first in line and I didnt get it but thats OK considering the haul I was able to score....my collection just got a wee bit bigger....I dig this and will probably look for a copy down the line since I dont see it online anywhere....completely spaced on the bullmoose releases due to hockey playoffs...woooooops

You were first in line?! At which Amoeba? What time did you go there too

Just for curiousity: did anyone pick up the single LP pressing? Are there all 14 tracks on it? The discogs entry says,just 10 tracks but at the amazon listings there are all 14 included.Actually the Jesu track is the only reason why i am willing to buy this.

I would be very pleased whether someone could confirm my doubts.

The Jesu track is not on the LP.

What was the price you guys paid for the 7" boxset? The store I went to said they didn't even bother ordering either version. I was trying to find an online store who might have had a left over box set but I had no luck with that so unfortunately I had to get it on eBay... I've been seeing listings for $120, $150, Someone bought one I had my eye on for $99 and I won an auction for $76. 

I paid $35 on RSD and all my 7"s seem ok, I haven't been able to spin them yet though due to not having the plastic piece to convert the big holes to the 33 rpm, still a noob I guess, the idea of this album really interested me though and I can't wait to hear space in a whole new way

What was the price you guys paid for the 7" boxset? The store I went to said they didn't even bother ordering either version. I was trying to find an online store who might have had a left over box set but I had no luck with that so unfortunately I had to get it on eBay... I've been seeing listings for $120, $150, Someone bought one I had my eye on for $99 and I won an auction for $76.

$40 or so after tax

Say what now? lol

When you buy stuff on Bullmoose, you build up reward points which are worth, I think, a dollar each. The reward points you get are a tenth of the money you spent before tax, rounded up. (I bought something at $17.97 and so I have 1.8 reward points.)

So, if the list price was $35, aellerton probably had 25 reward points which would bring the price down to $10, then factor in shipping of about $5. 

To be fair, I'm not 100% sure that's how the reward system works. But based on my experience, that's what seems most likely.