Glassjaw - OCG T-Shirts

I don't even fucking know, you guys.  No one else posted this shit, so I'll be the one to do it.  I want one, but I AM SO SICK OF GLASSJAW TAKING MY MONEY.  ack.

v600_GJ_Bundle.jpg

http://glassjaw.merchdirect.com/products/50033-our-color-green-complete-collection

Also available as individual shirts.  We schmucks have about 14 hours left...

lyrics, yes. i'm glad you aren't too familiar. our color green has been a 5-year-long ordeal at this point.

Care to enlighten me? If it's too long to explain, that's cool.

I'm actually considering that blue shirt, despite only listening to one album from these guys. I really like it, and I usually hate font like that on shirts.

it's too long to explain

I'm just a casual follower to the on going saga that is Glassjaw but I'll answer for him. YES.

Go visit the Our Color Green thread & just give it a read if you want.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant the "Coloring Book" thread.

Let's just say there are a lot of lengthy delays and randomness when it comes to GJ.

Care to enlighten me? If it's too long to explain, that's cool.

I'm actually considering that blue shirt, despite only listening to one album from these guys. I really like it, and I usually hate font like that on shirts.

our color green were a series of 5 7"s that were super limited and came out at really bonkers times (like 5:55 on 5/5).  they would be up and sold out within minutes, people got pissed.  this was the first press of 7"s that have a glassjaw logo cutout in the spindle, so you need an adapter to play them on your turntable.  those were always sold out, too.  a couple years later, they repressed all the 7"s with regular holes, then i think again as a set with a show ticket and regular holes.  now there are t-shirts to match each 7".

hope that all made sense.  it was a long process.  lots of frustration, some ebay, and plenty of animosity toward a band i am clearly still throwing money at.  the end.