PO: Self Defense Family/Meredith Hunter

Picked up the clear. One down and like 5+ to go on SDF releases this year.

I'm starting to lose track of all the stuff they have planned for this year! The split with Touche, the Scotland 7", the jesus of nazareth 7", and maybe even that BBC session if they figure something out, and plus there's that Loss leader record too. I know I'm forgetting something... Wasn't there a record with more rerecorded songs with female vocals?

I'm starting to lose track of all the stuff they have planned for this year! The split with Touche, the Scotland 7", the jesus of nazareth 7", and maybe even that BBC session if they figure something out, and plus there's that Loss leader record too. I know I'm forgetting something... Wasn't there a record with more rerecorded songs with female vocals?

It really is hard to keep track.

They've got a 7" coming out on Triple B records too

FxUg3Srl.jpg

Did anyone every find that Bacha Bazi 7" from a couple years ago? Does it actually exist?

I'm pretty sure Pat posted a list of planned upcoming releases on their tumblr (I'm too lazy to dig it up though).   I don't remember them mentioning anything about rerecorded songs, but there is a Patrick / Caroline duet release planned I think.