PO: The Early November - The Mother, The Mechanic, and the Path

This may be unpopular, but what would be the proper etiquette in terms of looking for a trade for my copy of TMTMTP?

This is a favorite of mine, but given that I just recently got into the vinyl game, I wouldn't be opposed to trading my copy for another favorite record that I 'slept' on(Copeland's BMT and YAMS or Jack's Mannequin EIT or some other band) because I wasn't into vinyl at the time. Does this seem reasonable? Or is it just a douchy thing to want?

I ordered the record with the intention of spinning it and listening to it, but given that there is a demand for it and I have other records that I prioritize more, is it a bad thing to offer this for a trade? And if a trade were to not happen, I will still be gladly spinning this when it arrives.

Just wanted to get opinions from others...

This may be unpopular, but what would be the proper etiquette in terms of looking for a trade for my copy of TMTMTP?

This is a favorite of mine, but given that I just recently got into the vinyl game, I wouldn't be opposed to trading my copy for another favorite record that I 'slept' on(Copeland's BMT and YAMS or Jack's Mannequin EIT or some other band) because I wasn't into vinyl at the time. Does this seem reasonable? Or is it just a douchy thing to want?

I ordered the record with the intention of spinning it and listening to it, but given that there is a demand for it and I have other records that I prioritize more, is it a bad thing to offer this for a trade? And if a trade were to not happen, I will still be gladly spinning this when it arrives.

It's your record, do as you wish with it...should probably wait until you have it in hand to try to trade it though

This may be unpopular, but what would be the proper etiquette in terms of looking for a trade for my copy of TMTMTP?

Which variant do you have for trade?

This may be unpopular, but what would be the proper etiquette in terms of looking for a trade for my copy of TMTMTP?

Fine if you want to trade it, but what you have in mind to ask for is a bit steep.

Represses are in the works for copelands back catalog

Sweet!

Honestly, they're probably going to come out with another pressing of this. BMT, YAMS, and EIT are highly sought after and haven't had any recent represses. I don't think anyone would consider trading for this.

Cool, figured as much but hey thought I'd throw it out there.

It's your record, do as you wish with it...should probably wait until you have it in hand to try to trade it though

Right, good idea.

Which variant do you have for trade?

Pm'd

Fine if you want to trade it, but what you have in mind to ask for is a bit steep.

Very true, just thought I'd trow it out there.

I send TDR an email asking whether this is getting another repress. Here is their answer:

"We are in fact repressing this! Keep checking our Twitter and Facebook for updates in the next week or two."

Sweet! my question is irrelevant then haha but stoked for the people who missed out! Set your alarms people!

Thanks everybody for answering my questions and being helpful. I usually lurk and am glad I didn't post something too dumb.  :)

Hope everyone has a good day today!

• 2 weeks later...

TDR just said on twitter that because it sold out so quick, half of the orders will be going out tomorrow and the other half are going out next week. Hopefully gonna be one of the ones going out tomorrow, I'm getting more and more excited to get this every day.

Not to be a dick, but how would the quickness of it selling out effect the shipping time frame?