Turn off the Takk Signal, I'm now a poor Batman

batman

• 2 weeks later...

How limited is this?

1st /5000, 2005 (& 2nd /1000, 2009)-- but the quality and demand factor make the 5000 smaller than otherwise.  

I believe someone said the original price was around 40 USD or 25 GBP, can't remember - in 2005.

You have to feel the heft of the whole package and see the detail in hand,.. while listening of course.

1st /5000, 2005 (& 2nd /1000, 2009)-- but the quality and demand factor make the 5000 smaller than otherwise.

I believe someone said the original price was around 40 USD or 25 GBP, can't remember - in 2005.

You have to feel the heft of the whole package and see the detail in hand,.. while listening of course.

Yeah its remarkably beautiful. And sounds ridiculous.

Seems like a large run, but maybe I'm underestimating the popularity of this band. I have Valtari, but that's the only one of heard. Ill check this out though.

Side note: my girlfriends' family is from Iceland and supposedly her uncle or cousin or something is a huge fan and has a pretty large Sigur Ros collection with this most likely included (possibly more than 1 copy).

Seems like a large run, but maybe I'm underestimating the popularity of this band. I have Valtari, but that's the only one of heard. Ill check this out though.

Side note: my girlfriends' family is from Iceland and supposedly her uncle or cousin or something is a huge fan and has a pretty large Sigur Ros collection with this most likely included (possibly more than 1 copy).

You have some wonderful music to explore,  having only heard Valtari, and quite a bit of music at that!

Let  us know what you find out what's in that collection.

I vowed not to start any vinyl with SR because it would be an ugly slippery slope into $$ debt, but so far have managed to keep the brakes on better than I thought.

That Ny Batteri EP has been calling me recently for some reason though :(

You have some wonderful music to explore,  having only heard Valtari, and quite a bit of music at that!

Let  us know what you find out what's in that collection.

I vowed not to start any vinyl with SR because it would be an ugly slippery slope into $$ debt, but so far have managed to keep the brakes on better than I thought.

That Ny Batteri EP has been calling me recently for some reason though :(

There was talk of us going to visit, but we're having our son this summer and we just can't afford it. If I find out I'll definitely share! My girlfriend likes to play all those untitled songs and I really enjoy those.