Riot Fest 2015

Tardcore

So I got tickets to the Chicago dates.  Holy crap I did not expect soooo many bands that I would love.  Prob a good 20+ I'm flying from FL.  It's my first time going, any tips from the vets out there (do's and dont's). 

I could really use some info.  I've been to festivals ie Warped Tour.  But this is on some next level stuff.  Any transportation advise? or Any explanation on how things are setup, stages and merch?  I really want to buy a Riot Fest shirt with all the bands.  Do they change merch everyday? any traditions that happen every year?  Any info would be much appreciated =)

Really hoping Brand New is a surprise band for Chicago.

do you have a place to stay? where? are you going with people? will you have a car?

as far as the schedule and map... you'll have to wait until closer to the fest. last year they posted it online but you had to print out your own your check on your phone. 

No yah, Im staying in the suburbs with some family.  Same with transportation.  Honestly as of now I'm rocking the festival solo... I am trying to convince two other friends.  They would love to go but $$$ is an issue.

So pretty much make your own schedule on your phone ha

which suburb are you staying in?

I figured.  Might just park a few blocks away and then walk or take a bus.

once i know where you are, i can give you better instruction. depending on where you are, you may be able to drive to a train or bus, park and take public transit to the park. unfortunately there's not really a great way to get there, but we can help you out. 

once i know where you are, i can give you better instruction. depending on where you are, you may be able to drive to a train or bus, park and take public transit to the park. unfortunately there's not really a great way to get there, but we can help you out. 

Oh no worries dude.  My fam actually grew up around Humboldt Park, even though they live out of the city now, and know their way around there very well.  And I actually convinced my cousins to go.  They will be my navigators.  'preciate it though!