Damaged/Discounted Disintegration Loops Box Set at Temporary Residence

Finally pulled the trigger on this one! Had a conversation with a fellow ambient fan and we stated, "man, I'll never own this sadly, its just a little too pricey for our current income!" (few months ago)

And BOOM! Affordable!~

This post will have several regrets once they are gone, as word gets out more and more, I think they will start to go fast once they get to like 30 or so! Went from 77 to 54 in 2-3 days so its not fast but its steady! 

I'm thinking this may just be one of those "shows up when it shows up" type deals.  Especially considering this wasn't a pre-order and more of a liquidation. They've got these on-hand and are looking to get rid of them from what I can tell.

Yep, totally agreed.  It will be a nice surprise one day when I get home from work.

Honestly, I picture myself listening to this on vinyl fairly often.  I'm in a 1-BR apartment but I've got a TT in the living room and one in the bedroom.  One in the living room gets a lot of rock/electronica play while the one in the bedroom gets a lot of ambient/experimental play for sleeping/reading to. I imagine this will do nicely in my night time rotation!

I hope they don't wait to ship them until they are all gone! I do think they could do that! When I checked my order it shows complete! So guessing it all means no tracking or shipping notification as all have said!

If you can't find yourself listening to this on vinyl, then maybe you shouldn't own it! I don't get it? Any album id listen to on headphones, in my car that is ambient, i'd prefer to listen to it on vinyl. Ambient music comes alive on vinyl more so than most genres. 

A quick update for those who are holding out to see what the extent of the damage to the boxes are (or at least an example or two) - despite receiving shipping notice last week, it was only this morning that the package was actually delivered to USPS and changed to "in-transit" for me on the USPS site.  So I will probably see it early next week, Saturday if I'm particularly lucky.

32 remaining in the store, so it seems like they'll probably still be around.

Got mine today! Despite it sayin it was in NJ last night- live in MI

So my box has a very minor dent in the upper right corner (where box opens) its honesty not very noticeable... I'd probably not complain if I received this new In this shape! That's how minimal it is! SCORE!!!

And man this set is fucking heavy - if your on the fence regrading the damage you'd be silly to pass due to it! We will see others reports but expecting similar