Damaged/Discounted Disintegration Loops Box Set at Temporary Residence

told me I wasn't listening and if I knew how to read I would have seen on the tracking info that it will come today.

That's fucked.  If it makes you feel any better, the d|p boxset is definitely heavy enough to bludgeon another human being into a coma.  Not implying anything – just making an observation.

That's fucked.  If it makes you feel any better, the d|p boxset is definitely heavy enough to bludgeon another human being into a coma.  Not implying anything – just making an observation.

It does and it doesn't.  Now if I have to walk there again later this week to tell that woman she's a moron again and the feds find this post they'll know it was premeditated!

Blowin' up my spot yo.

All I want to do is listen to this :(

HAPPY ENDING

USPS changed the "Expected Delivery Date" back to June 5th (uh oh), then marked it delivered at 9 am this morning (uh ohx2), and then it showed up just now!  Outer box was a little banged up as expected, but TempRes packaged this monster so freaking well, inner box was 100% fine.

Not just that, but the box set is FLAWLESS. I mean... I haven't unwrapped it yet, will save that for when I get home, but... I looked close at everything I could see from the outside and... nothing. Not a spot, not a scratch, not a single defect that I can see.

SO happy. Much better outcome than expected. And, if there are any left in the shop and anyone is on the fence... Freaking BUY IT.

Anyone played their vinyl? Any problems? Side two of LP2 especially has loads of noise that sounds like the needle isn't on the groove properly…Sounds terrible

And no it's not the loop before anyone says it….

Cheers

I've played them all and haven't had any issues... have you tried cleaning/brushing? Could just be surface dust/dirt.

Alternatively, I did notice some SLIGHT warping on some of my LPs, maybe take a look at that possibility too. It didn't affect playback in my case, though.