PO: Ty Segall-Manipulator 2xlp

You can also tweet at them or post on their Facebook. Sometimes a kind public inquiry can yield a much better response than an email.

I emailed last Thursday and then sent a follow-up yesterday. 

I might try the kind public social media shaming, I just hate if it comes to that. I'd rather handle stuff like this privately. 

I also haven't seen a number to call, but I may hunt for one. 

Doesn't have to be shaming. Just ask your question via social media.

Whatever their excuse for dropping the ball- it's a business mistake. It's not a personal attack on you or something that you need to squeeze a cathartic payoff out of.

Keep us updated.

I don't take it personally. It's probably not their fault. I trust them more than I trust the USPS. It just sucks because I really want the record and their communication has sucked so far. 

I didn't mean to actually publicly shame them and I intend on being polite. I was just joking. 

I don't take it personally. It's probably not their fault. I trust them more than I trust the USPS. It just sucks because I really want the record and their communication has sucked so far. 

I didn't mean to actually publicly shame them and I intend on being polite. I was just joking. 

You should probably drive to Chicago and egg their office, bro.

Where do you live Bake? I've had stuff from them for up to a month before. They don't buy tracking at least they haven't in the last 6 months and forever unless they updated that recently?

But yeah they're spotty when it comes to giving a customer 100% attention. They're really cutthroat and more or less into just putting out records while maintaining that garage/diy aesthetic. 

I did get in contact about a 2 week delay, they told me to wait a couple more weeks because Chicago to San Diego can take a while and with no tracking they wouldn't mind sending me another copy. I told them the package finally came in 1 and a 1/2 weeks later and they could care less. No reply from their end confirming the situation had been dealt with. Honestly it felt more like they were the skeptical ones about me not getting the order right. What can I say?

I have no orders with Drag City. It's the other fellow.

However, I ordered the National's High Violet years back and it was missing despite being marked as delivered (neighborhood thief?). I contacted Beggar's Banquet and they sent me a second copy which arrived two days later. Waiting several weeks before they OK the situation & send a new copy is a bit much, especially when it's partially due to them skimping on shipping tracking.

Where do you live Bake? I've had stuff from them for up to a month before. They don't buy tracking at least they haven't in the last 6 months and forever unless they updated that recently?

But yeah they're spotty when it comes to giving a customer 100% attention. They're really cutthroat and more or less into just putting out records while maintaining that garage/diy aesthetic. 

I did get in contact about a 2 week delay, they told me to wait a couple more weeks because Chicago to San Diego can take a while and with no tracking they wouldn't mind sending me another copy. I told them the package finally came in 1 and a 1/2 weeks later and they could care less. No reply from their end confirming the situation had been dealt with. Honestly it felt more like they were the skeptical ones about me not getting the order right. What can I say?

I live in Boston. Maybe it just takes them forever to deliver to a coast? We'll see...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw the clear orange/yellow on instagram, looks to be with the re stocked record stores there's an additional sticker it looks like on the cover that I don't remember seeing with my black copy  (It was just Burger Records custom sticker pricing)

http://instagram.com/p/vixnpRB4Jq/