PO NOW: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - You Will Eventually Be Forgotten

Does anyone have an idea on the merch situation for the current tour? Really excited for the show on Saturday since Joie De Vivre is also gonna be there. I want to get an idea of how much money I'm gonna be throwing at them this weekend.

As far as I know, they have YWEBF 1st Press variants on the tour with Free Throw (as well as their new record).

Just got back and E!E! was pretty awesome, it took Keith half a song before he could really get the vocals warmed up, but after they got into it they put on a really good show. Everyone I saw who bought the album got the color in color variant. Sadly they didn't have the Malegoat split, but that's what I get for waiting until the concert to finally buy some E!E! stuff. I bought a Chronotrigger shirt though so it's all good.

Also Joie De Vivre Kick ass live. Definitely was a nice atmosphere since JDV and E!E! are such good friends.

Just got back and E!E! was pretty awesome, it took Keith half a song before he could really get the vocals warmed up, but after they got into it they put on a really good show. Everyone I saw who bought the album got the color in color variant. Sadly they didn't have the Malegoat split, but that's what I get for waiting until the concert to finally buy some E!E! stuff. I bought a Chronotrigger shirt though so it's all good.

Also Joie De Vivre Kick ass live. Definitely was a nice atmosphere since JDV and E!E! are such good friends.

What kind of a set did E!E! play?

What kind of a set did E!E! play?

They played about half the songs from You Will Eventually Be Forgotten. They opened with I Was Somewhere Cold, Dark... And Lonely. Only one song from What It Takes to Move Forward, and the only song they played from one of their splits was off the Rika split, and the rest of the songs were from the various EPs. I'm terrible with E!E!'s song names off the top of my head, but there was a number of older songs that Keith said they hadn't played in a very long time. There was also a decent amount of banter between E!E! and JDV. It felt very homely.

Okay, we got another delay on this graphic novel so we're gonna take the initiative here to just send all orders that have the novel as part of them now and then ship the novels out when we get them in at a later date free of charge. Expect notifications on stuff over the week and so sorry for the delay.

Okay, we got another delay on this graphic novel so we're gonna take the initiative here to just send all orders that have the novel as part of them now and then ship the novels out when we get them in at a later date free of charge. Expect notifications on stuff over the week and so sorry for the delay.

Any idea if CYLS is doing the same?

Thanks for the update. u guys r teh bomb.

Any way I can opt out of getting separate shipping? I can wait.

I was just about to send them an email saying that they don't have to ship my order separately and I'd be fine with waiting, and also if I could buy a copy of the malegoat split and add it to the order, but I just checked my email and I already have a shipping notification.

• 2 weeks later...