PO NOW: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - You Will Eventually Be Forgotten

The song from the Two Knights/ 4 way split thing is awesome too. It has a super long title, can't remember it

Everything Small Is Just A Small Version Of Something Big

This might be my favorite e!e! track. It's a bonus song from WITTMF.  What Had Taken Years to Put Together Was Destroyed In One Moment is up there too.  I guess there are a lot.

So this is a very cool contest.  Teamwork, anybody?

http://www.empireempireband.com/

"This one is something a friend of mine said to me. "You have to believe that life is more than the sum of its parts, kiddo." I remember it right now to the "kiddo" part. But when I think about what she said, the same thing always comes into my head. What if you can't put the pieces together in the first place?" - The United States of Leland

Boom.  1/60+

More than likely gonna have to get every single one correct to win. I remember trying to figure out the references on the new album and only getting like 3.

Yup.  I'm going to PM you every one that I know/find.  It'd be cool if you won, and I know I have no chance.  You'll probably know all them already, but you never know.

Yup.  I'm going to PM you every one that I know/find.  It'd be cool if you won, and I know I have no chance.  You'll probably know all them already, but you never know.

Thanks! If I come in 3rd I'll share that package that will definitely be picked last with you.

I was actually trying to win that What It Takes test on ebay so this actually has me super pumped to try and win.

Just saw what the back of the jacket art looks like. Oh man when the jacket is unfolded the art hit me in the feelings.

Also, this record finally really clicked for me tonight and I'm in love with it now.

Yeah, when I opened the gatefold I was like "fuuuuuuck"

This album grew on me quick. I absolutely love it.