Pottermore: JK Rowling writes new Harry Potter story

The link didn't work for me but if there is more Harry potter then I'm gonna freak out!!! I am a huge Harry potter geek. I knit a gryffindor hat, bought prescription Harry potter glasses and my friends have me saved as "Harold potter" in their phones. There is more but that's all I'm gonna admit to. :)

The link didn't work for me but if there is more Harry potter then I'm gonna freak out!!! I am a huge Harry potter geek. I knit a gryffindor hat, bought prescription Harry potter glasses and my friends have me saved as "Harold potter" in their phones. There is more but that's all I'm gonna admit to. :)

Sorry about that. Fixed the link (I think)

If it makes you feel better...

In junior high I was kind of a loner, but I came up with the grand idea to start a Harry Potter club at our school. It was right around the time that the first movie was coming out and I of course had totally nerded out on all of the books and was beyond excited.

I made newsletters on my computer to keep everyone up to date with who was being casted as the characters, wrote fanfiction, and little did you know facts. I made t-shirts, stickers and stationary for all of the members ( I recruited TWO people!) and convinced them we needed to go see the first movie on opening night in the cool t-shirts I made...

They didn't show up. But I looked so swag in my t-shirt all by myself in the first row.

I got into the books as they came out. My mom picked the first one up for me and I read it in a day. The wait between books was so fun, I remember being SO happy every time a new one came out. I want to be excited about a series like that again!

If it makes you feel better...

In junior high I was kind of a loner, but I came up with the grand idea to start a Harry Potter club at our school. It was right around the time that the first movie was coming out and I of course had totally nerded out on all of the books and was beyond excited.

I made newsletters on my computer to keep everyone up to date with who was being casted as the characters, wrote fanfiction, and little did you know facts. I made t-shirts, stickers and stationary for all of the members ( I recruited TWO people!) and convinced them we needed to go see the first movie on opening night in the cool t-shirts I made...

They didn't show up. But I looked so swag in my t-shirt all by myself in the first row.

:(. I wouldn't have abandoned you! My family was extra Christian and It was "evil" so I was 25 the first time I got into Harry potter. I was so pissed that I had missed out.