PO: Panopticon Roads to the North

The vinyl is the same in each version. 

The Northwoods edition came with a shirt, patch and slipmat. There were 55 of them.

slipmat would have been cool but probably would have passed at that price.

Is the "regular" edition limited? If not, I'll probably try to grab it at a B&M store

slipmat would have been cool but probably would have passed at that price.

Is the "regular" edition limited? If not, I'll probably try to grab it at a B&M store

I'm not sure. I haven't heard any pressing info for it. I think previous Panopticon pressings have been around 500, so you probably don't need to rush on it.

That came out before Kentucky. I did miss the split that came out earlier this year, though.

The split with Falls of Rauros?

The black version is still available.

http://eihwazrecordings.com/distro/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=1405

Also, if you like Panopticon, check out Falls of Rauros.

• 3 weeks later...

Listened to the NPR stream recently and ordered this thing.  Never really gave Panopticon a listen until then.  Really liked what I heard!  I remember when Kentucky came out and people liking it but never checked it out.  I wonder how Kentucky compares to the new one.  May have to check out all of the back catalog.

Kentucky is pretty different. There's a lot more bluegrass (blackgrass?) and it's full of union folk songs. The Panopticon parts are, for lack of a better word, harsher or angrier than Roads to the North.

It's a fucking ripper. You should definitely check it out.

The Flenser still has the repress available: http://store.theflenser.com/product/panopticon-kentucky-dlp

Kentucky is pretty different. There's a lot more bluegrass (blackgrass?) and it's full of union folk songs. The Panopticon parts are, for lack of a better word, harsher or angrier than Roads to the North.

It's a fucking ripper. You should definitely check it out.

The Flenser still has the repress available: http://store.theflenser.com/product/panopticon-kentucky-dlp

I second that !

• 1 month later...