PO: Electric Wizard - Time To Die

Just got mine, sounds great. Expecting a 12 x 24 size poster. Nice to see a 24x36!

I was surprised by that too. Looks great!

Seem split on the jacket, and the inner sleeve :-( . I guess it looks more hardcore like that,

I imagine Jus's collection looks pretty hagard so take that as you will.

I'm not too worried about it. I've already been charged, and I don't have a local store closer than 100 miles away. It's on spotify now, so that'll do until I get it.

I wish I had it today though!

You know, when I said cancel it I thought it was mid September still. This month has fucking flown by! 3 days isn't that much of an extended wait.

Received mine from amazon.ca today. I hate printed inner sleeves - records had scuffs even before I removed them from the sleeve. Good thing is that the records sound great - excellent mastering. With their previous records, most of the time I have no idea, whether the distortion is actually there or is it just the bad vinyl mastering.

Mine still hasn't shipped from Amazon.

The only thing that's stopping me from canceling and reordering from somewhere else is that I'll probably have to wait a few days on my refund from Amazon. Its not a big deal to wait, especially since it's on spotify, but damn, I want this thing already!

I just looked at my bank account. Apparently on Saturday I was refunded the money for this. No explanation why or anything. My order still showed that it was open.

I just went ahead and canceled it. I'll order from somewhere else. What a disappointment.

I feel like everytime I pre order something from Amazon there is an issue. I don't think I'll be doing that again

• 8 months later...

Just grabbed an RSD copy of this even though I wasn't impressed when I heard the stream. Usually EW albums are a hit with me right away so hopefully this is a grower. 

I've listened to it a grand total of one time so far... It's good, just kind of middle of the road for them.