Sleep - The Clarity - "A thread just for this."

https://midheaven.com/item/volume-one-by-sleep-tupelo#.VG4EYzTF94k

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet? Can't find much info on it, but thought someone here might be interested.

Very interested, Volume One ruuuuules and I've been holding off and holding off on picking up a boot for like $40 or whatever. Stoked.

Ordered HARD.

It would be so sweet if someone could actually repress HM but they posted a FB status a few months ago stating that "no one" has the rights to do it or something to that effect. That really sucks. For just $16 I might pick this up just to have it. I've listened a few times and its really not all that good.

It would be so sweet if someone could actually repress HM but they posted a FB status a few months ago stating that "no one" has the rights to do it or something to that effect. That really sucks. For just $16 I might pick this up just to have it. I've listened a few times and its really not all that good.

Aw, see, I like it! It's no Holy Mountain, but I think it's solid enough. (especially for $19 shipped.)

• 1 month later...

If anyone managed to acquire an August 2014 tour "mission" patch from the last US tour and doesn't want it. I would love to purchase or trades something for it.

Please let me know.

McPherson123, I don't have the one you're looking for, but if they have any special patches on this upcoming tour, I'll try to grab two so you can get one. I'll be seeing them at the beginning of February.

McPherson123, I don't have the one you're looking for, but if they have any special patches on this upcoming tour, I'll try to grab two so you can get one. I'll be seeing them at the beginning of February.

I keep forgetting they are touring. I need to buy tickets asap for the Portland show.