Sleep - The Clarity - "A thread just for this."

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the email, green oversold and gave me 3 options. Take a black copy, something from the store of equal value, or refund. Just took the refund.

Got the same email.  Asked for the refund too.  Luckily I have a friend who is sending me a green copy from the tour.  Good luck to all who get the same email.

Good news from social networker extraordinaire Roeder

YES: we ARE re-pressing The Clarity. More copies are in the ordering process. It will be available in black and green, and an as-yet-to-be-announced color. Please, PLEASE don't waste your money buying an over-priced copy on eBay. Save it for burritos, or weed, or Sabbath footwear. Whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope the repress will also come in green. Although clear is fitting indeed for a track titled Clarity...

I think it's mandatory that if it does indeed come out on clear wax, it should have actual bong smoke 'haze' and some some indica resin splattered and trapped inside, the spinning of which would inevitably result in contact high. Not sure how exactly that would pan out but hey, one can dream :rolleyes: