I'm starting a podcast and need guests

I can't imagine not seeing Star Wars - or anything Star Wars related. I mean, at this point it's so huge you take it in by osmosis. 

I gave this some thought and I guess the film I've never seen that gets a reaction is Titanic. 

Movie that I watch too many times that doesn't entirely hold up: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. If I can divorce myself from nostalgia and the fact that I saw if four times in the theater as a kid, then I'd have to be honest that it is pretty awful. A few years back I met the guy that played Raphael. He was producing industrial videos but kept dropping that he had been Raphael to the ladies. Then when they expressed even a moderate interest he pulled out an autographed photo to give them. So damn weird. 

Look, I have great nostalgia for that film. I remember the second time I saw it that I got melty JuJu Bees so stuck in my friends hair that his Mom said fuck it and made him come to school Monday with his head shaved. Not a good look but a damn funny memory. We weren't allowed to hang out for months. BUT the memories are better than the movie by a long shot man. The original cartoon is better than the movie. The later movies are even worse. It's the point of the original post, right? You have a great memory of a film but when you revisit it honestly part of your childhood dies. TMNT doesn't hold up to the hype, hoopla, memories, marketing tie ins etc. 

And Casey Jones? One of the best parts of the cartoon and comics? Oh goodness is he lame.

If I wasn't already trying to get on another episode I'd say I'm down - I played the game but have never seen any of the shows / movies.

Well you'd be the second guest for the duck tails one, and the other one we are doing you'll be the first guest so it would totally work if you wanted to do it.

It is hard to find people who have never seen Duck Tails. 

Well you'd be the second guest for the duck tails one, and the other one we are doing you'll be the first guest so it would totally work if you wanted to do it.

It is hard to find people who have never seen Duck Tails. 

If you can't find anyone else let me know. Totally down to make it happen.

It's probably because I was introduced to the ninja turtles through the movies and was absolutely obsessed with the first two as a kid, so as far as I knew that's just how the character was. Never went back and read the OG comics.

Seeing the third one in theaters was the first time I found out that it's possible for a movie to be not good. That was a bummer.